Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Great Work

This is amazing, I hear you used Alchemy for this, did you just use Alchemy for the 3D maths and stuff, or more than that?

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

My Useless Review

Just a short comment to say I really enjoyed this game, nice job =)

MichaelJ responds:

Not useless. I wish everyone would leave a review that plays this.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Good but...

Generally more of the same, but that's not a bad thing. I did get annoyed that the game went full screen every time I fixed a barricade.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Cute

A really cool idea, and a game made with a lot of love.

Fragger Fragger

Brilliant

Perfect sounds, and attention to detail (like how a really hard throw of a grenade makes a louder "clack" than a soft throw). Graphics are all very polished. Simple. Fun. 5/5 10/10 I hope I can make games of this standard some day. A tilt of the flash devs cap to you sir!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Not sure if these are bugs?

It's good and addictive like the first one, but I had some weird stuff happen, like sometimes I'd turn the left or right rocket on for a bit, then let it off, then try to turn it back on and it wouldn't work? Then randomly another time it would work... Kinda confusing. Oh and sometimes when I let go of the hedgehog the rockets would start going automatically.

Vector Boom Vector Boom

Awesome

Really addictive, nice graphics, and quite a unique control system. Nice one :D

Coil Coil

One of my favourites

I played this quite some time ago, and loved it then as I still do, and thought I ought to actually comment!

The game is.. Sinister, interesting, different, innovative, and kind of beautiful. The sound and the art, and theme, all come together to make a really immersive game. I find myself drawn in.

I really hope some day I'll be making games that speak to people in the way this game spoke to me.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Awesome

I loved the epicness of it! Great fun, nice one.